NOVEMBER 2018 TO DO LIST
1. Keep a gratitude journal
2. Rake Leaves
3. Make Butternut Squash Soup – share with family & friends
4. Crochet a scarf
5. Bake a pie
6. Send Happy Thanksgiving Day cards
7. Watch Thanksgiving themed movies
8. Make acorn art with the kiddies
9. Celebrate November birthdays
10. Read a book
11. Buy Indian corn and gourds – make a centerpiece
12. Make homemade cranberry sauce
13. Start shopping for gifts!
14. Go for a walk around the neighborhood
15. Relax, Enjoy, Be Thankful!
Already celebrated a birthday this past Saturday. Will be checking these off.