Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Reflections

*Kayla turned 7, Cammi - 3, Ben - 1
*Florida in August
*Joined the Carnegie Museums
*Holiday Laser Show
*Kayla received everything she wanted for Christmas and more
*Two weekend away crops: 1 at a B&B; the other - Ohio
*Amanda and I made French message boards as gifts
*We held our 5th Annual Ornament Exchange
*Bruce came home in early December
*I "discovered" scrapping websites in June
*Created 49 layouts, 7 tags and 1 bookmark
*Began my 5th year at ML
*Lost 30 pounds, kept 20 off
*Amanda bought me a Melissa Frances ribbon holder for Christmas
*Hooked on Ali Edwards' A Designer's Eye for Scrapbooking
*After all the tests, Mom is fine
*The bathtub pipes waited until after Christmas to start leaking into the entry hall.
*Spent New Year's Eve with three of my favorite people: Kayla, Cammi and Ben.
*With the exception of Kayla's doc's appointment (will save that for a later time), 2005 was a good year.



Last night, Amanda, Kayla and I watched "Skeleton Key". We liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment