Thursday, February 16, 2006

Scrapbook Answers!

So, Tuesday afternoon I got an e-mail from Barbara Luna of Scrapbook Answers wanting to makeover my "G" LO. Yes, I am so excited! This LO needs something! (It needs alot!) My goal this year is to learn as many new techinques as possible; learn to match my paper to my photos; journal; and "think outside the box", so that I am confident enough to enter CK's Hall of Fame contest. I really thought about it this past year but my photos are just not good enough. My gift to myself this year is going to be a digital camera, so . . . maybe great photos are in my future! Anyway, Kayla is so excited about being in a magazine, so that's cool! I wrapped the LO up and shipped it off yesterday. Getting caught up on scrapping. Stacey and I scrapped last Friday at "Your Memory Page" (our personal favorite) and I got a double LO and 2 singles finished. We are going again this Friday. This little shop has every color Bazzill makes so I can match my photos perfectly! I am buying no more pp until I have used all of mine up and I am hoping to use at least 1/2 of the embellishments I have purchased over the last 1 1/2 years. I need to save for a 12 x 12 scanner (new goal), but the car has over 108,000 miles on it, so it's probably just a matter of time before it gets replaced. Kayla is doing great in school! She really likes it (so far). Cammi has spent the last two weekends with us. Ben should be coming over this weekend. Here is Ben. The chunky button created a shadow and everything I make seems to be on a slant. I just can't see it until I've uploaded. Oh, well. This photo is from his christening which was awhile ago. He's had two haircuts since and is just 1 yr. and 3 months tomorrow.



Well, I guess that's all that's been happening. Beautiful day this morning, but hear it will be 9 degrees on Saturday. Luckily, we have a three day weekend. Hooray! Need to remember to renew our membership to:
http://members.carnegiemuseums.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment