Thursday, March 16, 2006

Busy! Busy! Busy!

So busy! But it feels good! Grandparent's Day at Kayla's school was yesterday. It was very nice and Kayla was so happy I was there. She took me around her classroom and showed me the contents of her desk. She is doing very well in school. Hooray!!!!

Stacey and I are going scrapping again tomorrow, which is good because I have two kit contests I need to complete. Also, want to work on Becky H's next two sketches. And I have two CJ's that I need to complete and get mailed by Monday. A clipboard. Oh, and a DT Call. I almost forgot - start recipe cards for swap. My, my, I had better get a move on.

I saw Two Peas that 20 of the members out of 25 have been contacted by Creating Keepsakes for HOF. That was yesterday, haven't been on yet today. I sure hope that KimberlyG from Blink has been chosen. She is an awesome talent.

The temp was 32 degrees when I left the house early this morning, but no wind so it's rather lovely outside.

On my to do list for the rest of this week: 1) Finish cleaning bedroom; 2) re-pack bag for Friday crop; 3) price compare table and chairs for playroom; 4) finish the 3 LO's from last Friday; and 5) complete all items on the above scrap to-do list!

Okay, now that I completely overwhelmed myself - off to type up 13 Statements of Value for filing with the Recorder of Deeds.

Happy Thursday everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment