Thursday, March 30, 2006

This Blog is Suffering. . .

. . . badly and I know it, but it's mine and I love it! We have been so busy at work that by the time I get home and spend quality time with Kayla, it's time for bed and nothing has been done. So, we started a new routine. Well, first, Amanda has been taking Bruce home and staying there, on occasion. This week she stayed there the last three nights. Kayla and I have gotten into a really good routine and it's helping us both (we burn the candle at both ends!) On the scrapping front, I have SO MUCH I want to do, but I just haven't. No excuse. I am participating in Shimelle's art journal class - am waaaayyyy behind and then I signed up for the 21 Day Challenge, haven't produced a thing and Amy Stultz's Box It Up Class ended this week and I haven't done anything.

We will be celebrating Cammi's 4th birthday on Sunday. I can't wait for her to see the American Girl Twins and stroller we got her.

Ben LOVES Winnie the Pooh. Carries the little figurines around everywhere. He and Kaileen stayed over with Kay and I last Saturday night. The girls were SO good.

The cellar is smelling like there is a gas leak. I think and am hoping its just a dryer connection, oh heck, it's not. Maybe the furnace guy didn't tighten something good when he replaced the pump. Jayme put the new bathroom sink in. It looks good! Now I am just waiting for a plumber to come put the new toilet in.

Kayla was upset she didn't make the top 6 to make the math team. We will need to study more. She will be going to Heinz Hall with her class next week to see Cinderella. That means we need a new outfit.

Mom is getting excited about going on the weekend crop April 7, 8, 9. Cathy will be taking Kayla for the weekend, Amanda will have the house to herself.

Jayme has a job interview tomorrow (fingers and toes crossed). Well, I guess that's it for now. I need to go home and throw in a few more loads of wash, pack up for tomorrow's evening crop, finish a layout to upload to a contest tomorrow, seriously think about entering CK's scrapbooker of the year contest and then make 20 LO's, clean off the dining room table, wash and hang curtains in my room and hang Kayla's beads.

Also, it is GORGEOUS outside!!!! Spring has sprung! And I have to remember to turn the clocks forward on Sunday. Ta! Ta! for now.


This is one of my favorite layouts I made for the Blink 3 Bugs in a Rug Contest for March:

This is a layout of Kayla in numerous sleeping positions. This is one of Kayla's Creations:


I absolutely LOVE how she created the title - no help from anyone, nor any suggestions, this is ALL HER OWN.

No comments:

Post a Comment