Monday, April 3, 2006

Tagged by Tracy

I've been tagged by Tracy. Thanks Tracy!

5 snacks I enjoy:
a. M&M's plain
b. potato chips & french onion dip
c. brownies
d. ice cream
e. cookies

5songs to which I know all the lyrics:

a. I'll Be There by The Spinners
b. Most Christmas Carols
c. Happy Birthday
d. Ain't Nobody by Chaka Khan
e. Groove Tonight

5things I would do if I were a multi-millionaire:

a. buy a house and houses for each of my children
b. buy a winter home in Tuscany
c. buy a car
d. hire a personal trainer
e. tithe

5 bad habits:

a. never saving for a rainy day
b. procrastinating
c. not saying "no" enough
d. not keeping up on the housecleaning
e. not exercising enough

5 things I like doing:

a. scrapping
b. spending time with my granddaughter
c. traveling
d. playing on the computer
e. cooking

5things I would never wear, buy or get new again:

a. platform shoes (ha! ha! ha! omg - this brings back memories!)
b. thong underwear
c. mini skirt (now I prefer to cover it all up!)
d. long dangling earrings
e. string bikini

5 favorite toys:

a. computer
b. scene it
c. polly pockets (Kayla and I play these alot, along with
d. Barbies
e. board games

5 people you will tag:

Suzanne
Angela (Ploogeia)
Sillypea (Jennifer)
LeraLeeHee
Betsy

No comments:

Post a Comment