May 2006 Goals
1. Create 2 layouts. 4 Generations (7 Gypsies Kit); Ben (Scrapworks Kit)
2. Create 1 project; technique for this month:
3. Enter at least 4 scrapping contests.
4. Read 1 book. Goodbye, Jimmy Choo - Annie Sanders; still reading: He Shall Thunder in the Sky - Elizabeth Peters
5. Participate in on-line Challenges: Shimelle’s Art Journal Class (continuing);
6. Exercise 3 times a week.
7. Make a difference. Somewhere, somehow, I will.
8. Become clutter free. Okay, this will be a long term goal, but this month I am going to start with the dining/living/play closet areas. (leftover from March)
9. Hang beads in Kayla’s doorway. (leftover from March)
10. Hang drapes in bedroom. (leftover from March)
11. Closets/cupboards - in bathroom; living room; dining room; kitchen (leftover from March)
Overall scrapbooking goals for 2006: 26/50 layouts; 30 cards; 12/12 ATC's; 4/30 tags (bd & gift); 9 recipe cards; 6/12 Mini Albums (6 x 6 CJ; Halloween Tag Book; Roam (6x6/Las Vegas); Night and Day; Kayla’s Outdoor Adventure; Kennywood 2004)
May 2006 Events
May 1-7 Scrapper's Anonymous ALL WEEK CROP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 5, 6, 7: ACOT Crop
May 5: Evening crop at LSS
May 6: 10:00 - 10:00 Crop at LSS
May 7: 3:00 - Bobby's Communion
May 20: Church Rummage Sale - Kayla absolutely loves this event!
May 23: In a Blink of Eye Birthday Bash
May 29: Memorial Day (office closed)
June 3: JR Taylor Bike Run