Friday, June 16, 2006

Best or Worst Birthday Challenge

Dum de dum de dum. (Thinking) Okay, oh, this last birthday. December 10, 2005. Yes that was the worst. (The one and only) See, my Mom always buys us clothes and she has good taste and picks the right outfit and I love getting new clothes. This last birthday, she got me a T-shirt that said New York & Co. and a pair of cropped jeans. I never hurt my Mom's feelings (that's my sister's job) but I was so bummed. I said Mom, are you sure you were buying for my birthday cause this outfit is totally meant for Cathy (my sister). You know I own no shirts with sayings and when did you ever see me wear cropped jeans??? I am a sweater set and slacks kind of girl (I know, so 50's). Cathy ONLY buys t-shirts with sayings and logos and cropped pants. So I gave the outfit to my sister and my Mom got me a sweater set for Christmas.

Forgive me for sounding spoiled and for whining. I was ashamed of my behavior and I did apologize to my Mom.

Now, let me tell you about the time I got flannel underwear for Christmas . . . (Mom is still here; hubby 2 is not!)

No comments:

Post a Comment