Tuesday, June 6, 2006

Don't Forget to Join Us!!!!


STILL SCRAPPIN!

On fire! Can't wait to get home and begin scrapping some more!! I have so many ideas: want to make a paper bag album of our Florida vacation; new layouts and more Christmas cards. I also need to get my Friday night bag packed for scrapping at the LSS. I also want to pick up one of those new BG Matchbook kits and try one of those. So anyway, here are two new projects. Both were done for TTS June Challenges. For the PLAY BALL title work, I saw this technique in a British scrapbook mag and just had to try it! It looks pretty cool! This layout was for Kim's 'doodle circles and lines' challenge.


This card was for Terry's card sketch challenge. As Kayla's BD is June 11, it was a perfect sketch for her BD card.


So on the homefront, Kayla will be finishing up school this week. We have been getting the house ready for her birthday party. She invited 16 girls and her little Uncle David (he is 5 and loves her so much!). Next week we will be busy with last minute details before Melissa's wedding. Dresses have been altered, but I think Kayla needs one more fitting and she and Amanda both need their hair done. Jayme needs new pants and shoes and I, well, I have no idea what I need. I'll panic the morning of and be running around foolishly.

The rain has stopped (finally) and the Three Rivers Art Festival is going on. I think I'll walk through it at lunch.

Hope you are all having a scrapping good time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment