Monday, June 26, 2006

Good Morning Monday!

Okay, Friday was Kayla's second growth development appointment. She definitely will have the growth plate operation around the age of 11. The good news is that we have another 3 years of prayers that she grows taller. Right now she is on the short side and when they cut the growth plate, that's it, she will be whatever height she is then for the rest of her days. So, prayers, please!

Went scrapping Friday night and found the cutest 6 x 6 album. It has a bare cover for decorating and it's binder form so I can add, add, add all the pages I need. So, I am finally scrapping our 2005 Florida vacation. This book is perfect and I love the 6 x 6 size. Cute!

The rest of the weekend was uneventful. Ben stayed over. He is such a good little guy. Amanda and I and Kayla and Ben went to the Pittsburgh Zoo Saturday. It was a hot day! But it was good to be out walking. I calculate at least 30 pounds I need to lose. And I am going to!!!! Later that evening, Kayla and I took Ben for a walk until Kayla's ankle started to hurt and the we headed back home.

Sunday was a grey, muggy day. Ben went home, Kay picked a movie for us to watch. Then we made lunch and set up the tray tables on the porch and ate there. Wine glasses and all. (Pink Lemonade). She loves that stuff! Later we walked in the drizzling rain. Made stuffed shells for dinner. Good, quiet day. Got a lot of laundry done. But no scrapping (pout). And I have so much to do! This week, for sure!

Well, I am off to catch up on some of my favorite blogs! Have a good Monday!

2 comments:

  1. sending lots of prayers Kayla's way! Hope everything works out they way she hopes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. add my prayers to the list... hope that all is good with her and that everything works out the way it needs too... so glad that you are there for her.. you are and always will be an inspiration to me!!!
    lol
    T

    ReplyDelete