Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Grease!

Went to see Grease at the Benedum last night. It was good! Funny! Seats were great! Eleven rows from the stage, dead center. Ate at Christos Mediterranean Grill - love his Jackie Onassis! The night before was dinner at Benihana. Yum! Yum! Tonight is (drumroll) BLT's in the kitchen. Ta Da!

Oh, I can't wait to go scrapping Friday night. I am itching to get my hands on some paper and embellies!!! I think I get Ben tonight and I must do laundry.

Kayla is so loving Church camp! No fights getting her up in the morning. Her second growth development appointment with the ortho is this Friday. I have a list of questions for him!

Let's see, the newlywed went swimming with the dolphins yesterday and Melissa celebrated her 22nd birthday. Amanda's birthday is coming up fast. She will be 25.

I booked a room for Kayla and I at the Ramada Historic Ligonier. This hotel offered the best Idlewood/Storybook Forest package. I added on a third night. Ahh, room service. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment