Thursday, June 1, 2006

It's June!


Already!

I thought of a challenge to post at TTS. Ooh, and Kimberly came up with a great doodle challenge I am excited to get working on. I have yet to doodle so this will be a first.

Took Kayla out on her bike last night (took the camera, too!). Hope the photos turn out.

Thunder last night and Kay and I were watching music videos on the PC. So, I did what I always do - get out the candles, just in case. Lit a wooden match, it broke, the lit end fell in my lap and my nightie caught fire! I jumped and the match fell to the floor. Luckily, everything was okay, except for a burned hole along the hem of the nightie. It was scary!!! So, this weekend, I am going to go buy some of those Bic or Flair lighters that have the long ends.

Wrote out invites for Kay's 8th BD party (June 11). I was hoping she would take my suggestion, invite 3-4 girls and we could go to the movies and see "Cars". Nope, she wants a party at home and invited 16 girls. So, I'm cleaning this weekend!

And scrapping! Scrapping! Scrapping! Scrapping! I have so many ideas. And I want to post my June challenge on TTS but think I should make a layout first. I hope it turns out. And I can't wait to do Kim's challenge.

Fun! Fun! Fun! Now, back to work! Oh, but speaking of fun, above right is a layout I did just for fun. Kayla was being silly with my Mom's (her Nan's) glasses.

2 comments:

  1. Whhohoooo can't wait to see your challenge and learn from you!!!
    You will be an awesome GDT!!!
    I am just learning the doodle thing to, so this will be a fun adventure to go on!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trish ... I'm been avoiding the whole doodling issue ... but your challenge looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete