Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Sick, Sick, Sick


So, early Tuesday morning and I am talking early - 2:00 a.m., Jayme decides to go to the Shadyside ER. He had a temp for at least four days and looked pretty bad. So, off we go with him hanging out the window puking the first half of the trip. Get to the ER, only two other persons there, hooray, we will be in and out. No, they put a 7 hour IV in him, take blood, take abdominal x-rays and then we sit, and sit, and sit. And the room is freezing!! As it happens, three cardiac arrests came in after us and they take precedence, as they should. After lots of IV fluid and meds, Jayme looked much better. His diagnosis - extremely dehydrated and stomach flu. He is doing much better now.

So, last night, Kayla is complaining there is something in her throat. I look, groan, get a flashlight, yep, she has tonsillitis. Swollen tonsils, big white spots. Am calling the docs today.

On the bright side of all of this, I was able to scrap . Love that Junkitz Salsa. I have been into paint and foam stamps alot lately. And rubber stamping, too. I didn't think I'd use the Basic Grey Undressed Chipboard, but I was wrong. Love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment