Thursday, June 29, 2006

Today is my Friday (it's really Thursday)

Well, I mean at work. Today is my Friday cause I have tomorrow off! Yes!! My sister works for Heinz and it is their annual company picnic and they always have it at Kennywood Amusement Park. Jayme is working so I will be taking Ben (Kiddieland is more my speed these days anyway) and we are taking a little friend for Kayla who will be riding with her Mom on all the big rides. My whole family goes so we have a real good time. And gorgeous weather is predicted!

And I am off til next Wednesday! I have so much planned (I probably won't get a thing done). I am still purging all the stuff in my bedroom. I do have a path from the door to the computer and the bed to the alarm clock. Progress! Oooh, but I have lots of laundry and I promise I am going to have that completely done (and put away) by next Tuesday. For sure!

I received the goodies I ordered from the TTS store yesterday and I have so much I want to scrap. I would like to finish the 6 x 6 mini book I am making of our 2005 Florida vacation. Kayla is going to help so that will be fun!

Happy weekend everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun with your goodies, I'm dying to get mine. Can't wait to see what you do with yours.

    ReplyDelete