Monday, July 24, 2006

Cold Front Has Moved Through

Yep! We had rain and degrees around 70-79. That was our cold front. And it was appreciated! Great weekend!! Scrapping on Friday and then off to Stacey's trailer. What a relaxing weekend! I so needed it. Just sitting around catching up on mags, finishing a book, watching TLC all day Saturday, eating at a great restaurant for lunch on the river (both days!), meeting one of their friends who joined us for a steak dinner, carousing in a golf cart, late evening walk, finally bed. No sleeping in Sunday, just more needed laziness! So indulgent! What a weekend!!!

Then home. And they all survived without me! I worry too much, I know. But mostly that the little ones get fed, and hugged enough, and played with and listened to. All the things that I make sure I do cause I them so much!! Kayla and I just hugged and hugged! I knew she would miss me the most. She didn't leave my side for the rest of the evening. She already called me here at work. I can't wait to go home and hug that little lady. Ben came over, too. He has a new Buzz Lightyear. He is so darn cute (Ben, that is)! Just goes on and on in some language we've never heard. Oooh, and a temper!!! Ugh!

Hope you all had a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment