Friday, July 21, 2006

I'll Be Missing You, Kayla!


Going scrapping tonight! I will be working with lots of rub-ons (this weeks Product Playground theme); scrapping Kayla riding her bike without training wheels (yea!) and working more on our Florida album. Then I will be going straight to Stacey's trailer for the weekend for good conversation, food, swimming and more scrapping!!! Oh, so many swaps going on at TreasurestoScrap. Exciting!! I've joined the recipe swap; page kit swap; alphabet swap and another CJ. TTS really makes scrapping exciting. Add to that all of their challenges! One busy season!!

Mom and I went to her cousin Theresa's home last night; joined by their cousin Kathy; and sat around the picnic table eating pizza, drinking wine and just kibbitzing. Lovely evening. Then back home to my Kaylabear who I will be MISSING SO MUCH this weekend!!! But, she will be going to the Zoo and having another game night with her Mom, helping Jayme watch Ben, etc. She's such a joy to be with.

Okay, I promised to kick butt at work today, so I better get cracking! Happy Weekend to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment