Thursday, July 27, 2006

Nothing to Report

Not much going on here. Good weather. The kiddies played in the pool all day yesterday. Amanda kept Ben and Cammi, so Kayla had playmates. I, of course, was here at the office all day. By the time I got home, everyone was gone. But I was too exhausted anyway. At 8:00 I had to apologize to Kayla and go to bed. I started the Weight Watchers points program on Monday and am doing okay, so far. I'll start exercising next week. I sure hope this helps in the energy department. The doc gave me three - six months to lose the weight and then we'll retest the cholesterol. There is no way I am paying for another prescription! Hopefully if we can get the cholesterol down, the TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) will get itself together and the next reading will be on the charts. UGH!

Okay, just rambling. This blogger is sucking lately. Too slow and I can't get any layouts uploaded. Frustrating.

Hey, I really am in a good mood! Hard to tell I know. Okay, I need coffee. I'll be back later with a more positive outlook!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
    »

    ReplyDelete