Friday, July 14, 2006

Scrapping Tonight!

Oh yeah! I can not wait until 5:00 p.m. and then Stacey and I are off to Your Memory Page to scrap the night away! Goodie! This week's Product Playground theme is chipboard. I have acquired a goodly sum of chipboard, in part thanks to TTS's fabulous monthly kits; and two BG Undressed Chipboards (monograms and the other is photo turns, hinges, etc.) as fabulous gifts! I have a great idea on how I am going to dress these up without using paint like I usually do. Can't wait to try it! Stopped at CVS on the way in this morning and picked up three rolls of developed film. Yes!! New photos to scrap. A few good ones of Kayla and Amanda in their wedding party finery. Kayla is not smiling in too many of those photos - what a grump; but she is way happy in the photos of her riding her bike without training wheels. Which reminds me, I have some I want to scan and resize. Gotta get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment