Wednesday, August 30, 2006

New Beginnings


That's how I feel about September. New beginnings. New school year. We are moving into a new season - Fall - my favorite!!! Kayla started school on Monday and she was happy!!! And that makes us happy!!! Okay, so, I have been copying from Pub's Calendar alot of new and upcoming contests. I am going to up my quota this month and just enter everything. It truly does not matter if my work is selected - its the challenge. The knowing that you have stuff out there and there is a good possibility it may get picked for a great prize. And if not, who cares, you have a great layout to pass down to your children.

On my list for things to do before the end of this month: The monthly roundup; finish cleaning my bedroom (this has been an ongoing project!); update my planner; register for the Zoo Overnights; fix the dryer and the front screen door.

My latest and greatest layout which is my submission for TreasuredScrapbooking's August Newsletter Sketch Contest. I used 3 Bugs in a Rugs for the pp and quote and their monograms as templates for the word Joy; also Prima flowers; Colorbok sequins; HOTP ribbon; and Magic Mesh. I love it!!! The photo is Kayla playing in the fountain at PPG Square, Downtown, Pittsburgh.

No comments:

Post a Comment