Thursday, September 7, 2006

And We're Off!

Not really. We are all still here. Oh, so many pans in the fire, so much to do! I can't wait to get home! I printed off some really cute clip art so that I can make some holiday cards (it's also Marcie's card challenge) and I can't wait to get started!! I would also like to grab up Kayla and take a quick run out to Joann Fabrics. I think that is where I saw the scrappy adhesives tape. I currently use and love Creative Memories photo tape; been ordering 4 at a time; but I just go through it too fast and I am so not about waiting right now. I need it and want it today!!

I also need to take Kayla for a walk so we can find some colorful leaves for a layout I have in mind. If we can't find any that will do (it may be too early, even though the weather says "fall"); we will make our own out of bright yellow paper and then ink the edges red.

Did you see the moon last night?? So full, so gorgeous!!!!

Kayla and I finished her new book, it's by Angie Sage and its an Araminta Spookie novel (so far there are only 2; I need to visit her Angie's website and encourage her to come out with a new one). Volume 1 in the (I hope to be) series is called My Haunted House. Read it in 3 evenings. Kayla begged to start the 2nd as soon as we finished the first. It is "The Sword in the Grotto". Really cute books, fast reads!

Okay, I need to make a to-do list for this evening. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment