Wednesday, September 6, 2006

I've Seemed to Lost My Picture . . .


. . . and I don't know how or why. And of course I cannot remember how I did it in the first place.

Well, anyway on to more exciting news. It's Fall! Today is gorgeous! There are so many new contests and design team calls this month. It's exciting. All I want to do is go home and create!! I have so much on my mind; so many ideas!!

Here is a new little diddy by Kayla:

The photo is her cousin Ben who spends every weekend with us and one night during the week. Found some great little embellies in the new Paper Wishes catalog. Have you checked that out lately?

Well, there are tons of challenges this month I need to copy down in my little notebook so I can be on top of the rules for each and deadlines. So, gotta go. Happy Wednesday!

Edited. Found what I did wrong. Will have to use this photo for now. Need to update!

No comments:

Post a Comment