Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Only Good Things Today

That's my thoughts for today. I got up earlier than usual; scrapped a page of the Home mini-book I am creating; dropped Jayme off at his work; caught the bus to town; stopped in at Church to give thanks. Going to Church on my way to work has become one of my favorite things to do. I feel good for the rest of the day. Helps keep me in check, too. Last night was peaceful. Spent the whole evening (total quality time) with Kayla. She is so much fun! Blows me away with some of the things she says. So smart!

Today Weight Watchers starts. Weigh-in is at noon. I anticipate weighing in somewhere around 180?? Higher?? Just awful! Well, we shall see! I'll be starving the next few days, I'm sure!

Okay, well, I have a ton of work on my desk I need to get caught up on. It's gorgeous outside. Cool, crisp, Autumn.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment