Tuesday, September 5, 2006

She's At It Again!

Yep! Kayla's been scrapping and learning to use new product. In this layout, she discovered Colorbok Chalk Inks (I love these little cateyes!), photo turns and brads. The challenge was to use ribbon, 3 patterned papers, photo turns and brads. She did a great job!!!

I have superceded my original goal of 50 layouts for the year 2006 (who knew I'd be scrapping so many Friday evenings at the LSS!?!). So, I've upped the total to 100. That's a little scary, but I'm up to 59 layouts currently. I also predicted 12 mini-albums and have completed 6. As for cards, I have truly only made 1 and that was Kayla's 8th birthday card. I predicted 30, so I need to get busy on my Christmas cards, which Mom helped stamp and I think they just need a few touches.

Went to Barnes & Noble this weekend and found some adorable Halloween postcards to send our party invites on. Also picked up a cute book for Kayla which we started reading Sunday night and as of last night, we are more than half-way through. Kayla is loving it and she didn't want to stop. When my eyes started crossing and I was falling asleep while reading, I said that's it! We'll finish tomorrow night!

Sad about Steve Irwin the Crocodile Hunter. Caught a segment last night of his adorable little girl, Bindi. Too sad!!

It was cold here in Pittsburgh this weekend. Not cold enough to turn the furnace on, thank goodness! But cold enough to shut all the windows and wash up the heavier blankets.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment