Tuesday, October 3, 2006

It's Round Up Time!

September 2006 Round-Up (See The Roundup for details)
What books and/or magazines did I read this month? Magazines! I love magazines. BUT, I am trying to cut back. This past month, besides my usual scrap mags, I read Mary Englebreit's Home Companion and Guideposts. As for books, I read "Married to a Stranger" by Patricia MacDonald; "The Journal, The Short Life and Mysterious Death of Amy Zoe Mason" by Kristine Anderson(?) and Joyce Atkinson; and "Stupid and Contagious" by Caprice Crane.
What movies and/or tv shows did I watch this month? Saw "The Ant Bully" and "Open Season" at the theater and watched the DVD of Green Card.
What special days did I celebrate and how? Mom's birthday was September 8 and her and Dad's anniversary was September 14th.
What illnesses or health concerns did I have in September? Got a cold about the third week of the month and missed some work but that's about it.
What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family? Basically, just went to the movies. It was a pretty uneventful month. School started. Started Christmas shopping and planning our holiday parties. It was a pretty uneventful month.
What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try in September? Kayla and I ate at Red, Hot and Blue and really liked it.
What special or unusual purchases did I make? Nothing unusual. New clothes for Kayla for school.
What were this month’s disappointments? My inability to get it together and get organized!
What were my accomplishments this month? Began Christmas shopping. This is a huge plus because there are only six paychecks til Christmas.
Anything else noteworthy to record about September? For the most part, it was a pretty peaceful month!

1 comment:

  1. very cool! thanks for joining in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete