Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Scrap Mojo Challenge # 13

Did you check out Scrap Mojo's latest challenge? You can find it here. This is what my warped mind came up with. I based it on this poster:


And I used the title "Vampire".

Now, I apologize to any who are squeamish or offended, but rest assured that I had permission from the photographee to use this pic. As a matter of fact, she took great delight in helping me attain the correct consistency of red paint, and the splatter effect. Note: Three sheets of white Bazzill were ruined in the making of this layout. Blood red against white is just too garish. Oh, and a special apology to Amanda for the splattered carpet, hence the bloody footprints walking across the floor. We'll clean it up . . . honest!

3 comments:

  1. OOH I like it, that photo is fab. Great use of the poster as inspo'
    Micayla
    Scrapmojo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great paint splotches. Thanks for playing.
    Sincerely,
    Michelle (MJ) Scrap Mojo

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool paint splatters!
    thank you for playing with us!

    christina
    scrapmojo

    ReplyDelete