Friday, May 30, 2008

Going Out Tonight

I haven't been out on the town since, well, forever! Tonight a few of the girls from work and myself are going to some Southworks Cinema bash for the showing of Sex in the City. Cocktails, massages, goodie bags, walaah! I'm pretty much a homebody, honestly, I'd rather be home with my grandkiddies or taking them out, so this is a stretch for me.

Anyway, did you check out Bad Girls? They have some fabulous creative classes going on at the site, right this minute! Go check it out. You won't be sorry. I'll be creating the cigar boxes with Kayla and Kaileen this weekend. What a lovely project!

Okay, gotta go put on some lipstick - my favorite kind of make-up. Have a great night!

3 comments:

  1. Good evening Trish. How are you? I'm very happy with all good news in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have Fun !! I hear it is supposed to be good !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great time on your GNO! Every once and a while it is nice to get out with the girls!

    ReplyDelete