Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I'm Behind . . .

. . . on everything!! Work has been a bear!! Still!

In a nutshell here's what's going on:

* I did get to scrap Saturday for NSD. I had a great time and Stacey and I ate dinner at The Cheesecake Factory. Yum! My girls and Brendan stopped down as they were housesitting in that area and they did a little shopping.

*Kayla and I have been walking in the evenings. Trying to strengthen her little legs for the upcoming operation. We'll have more details after next Thursday (the 17th). But the quality time we spend together is awesome. She is so funny.

*I need to make Mom a card for Sunday and I need to finish my 19 cards for a Recipe Swap.

*Watched "Knocked Up", not recommended for the kiddies. Didn't realize that . . . note to self: preview! preview! preview! Sheesh!

* I am still in the lead for this round of the biggest loser (at the office), but the competition is much tougher this time and we have 5 weeks left! Ugh! But the money is up to $130.00 and though I'm only 3 lbs from my goal (I've become a human yo-yo these past few weeks, 148 - 146 - 147 - 146, but NO 145, oh no!)

* I've been checking out lots of scrapblogs - love the inspiration and challenges. I've a list of scrappy things to do.

* Am really, truly taking down the wall to the walk-in.

* Am really, truly going to pull down those ceiling tiles to see where that leak is coming from.

* I've been adding to my inspiration book. It's filled with sketches, stuff I take from magazines, etc. I carry this along with me to scraps and am amazed at the persons who borrow it.

Gotta go write a letter. Take care. Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment