Monday, September 22, 2008

Double Tagged

I have been double-tagged by Suzanne. So, here goes:

Here are the rules for the 1st tag:
1.) Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2.) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3.) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4.) Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 Facts About Me:
1. I love a good scrap challenge and enjoy entering contests. (Don't need to win, just enjoy it).
2. Though I fought it at first, I am enjoying this "empty nest".
3. I truly love my job (paralegal/admin asst.). I do! I do!
4. I prefer vegetables over fruit.
5. I have lists for everything. I can tell you what books I've read since 1981.
6. For me, shopping is a necessity, I don't do it because I enjoy it.
7. My favorite candle scent changes with the seasons.

Here are the rules for the 2nd tag:
Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

THE FIVE TAG
10 years ago I:
1. My first grandchild was born.
2. I was 39.
3. Was dating.
4. Had visited Las Vegas.
5. Was working for a different firm.

5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. Dust the living room
2. Wash a load of laundry
3. Begin packing for weekend crop
4. Exercise
5. Clean out baby's dresser

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Popcorn
2. Pepperidge Farm Raspberry Milano cookies
3. Frosted brownies
4. Apples with peanut butter
5. Roasted pumpkin seeds

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Build a new house
2. Pay off all debts
3. Tour Italy
4. Open trust funds for each grandchild
5. Buy a new car

5 places I have lived:
1. Wilkinsburg, PA
2. Penn Hills, PA
3. Murrysville, PA
4. Plum Boro, PA
5. Wilkinsburg, PA

5 jobs I have had:
1. Retail - Zayre's
2. One Day (Blackroom)
3.. Church Secretary
4. Legal Assistant
5. Paralegal/Legal Assistant

I AM TAGGING: Stephanie, Nicole, Pinky, Tammy, Amy, Jana,

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for being a good sport about the double tag. It was fun to read your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool, I'm thinking on my list... lol, first I gotta get a paper done :) yea... procrasinating hehe. Thanks for stopping my by blog and leaving a nice comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH yea your in bad girls too! How fun!
    I have my next one done but am waiting for sunlight LOL

    ReplyDelete