Wednesday, September 10, 2008

One Week and Counting

After a rocky start, the girls and boy have officially been moved out since August 30th. Looks like it might work this time. Funny how minds/bodies adjust. At first I thought it was the end of the world and now, wow, do I have alot of time to play. And I have played.

I have to put a photo of Ben here because he loves seeing himself on the net. Here he is with two of his favorite toys. That's his Daddy in the background:

And when you think she's lost them all another falls out:

I am in such a creative mood and want to get started on a few of the challenges issued at Sassy Scrappers' Mother Goose Land Crop (starting Friday), but we have been Ben tonight so I don't know what I'll be able to get done. Anyway, some of the challenges are already posted. Check them out! and stop by this weekend, it's sure to be a good time!

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments: