Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Scrappin' Happy

Sassy Scrapper's Mother Goose Crop was this past weekend. I had Ben and Kayla for the most part, but was able to come up with these two gems:



I was astonished to see that I made it to Round 2 of Bad Girls Top Designer contest. I'm there for the lesson and to learn. But I always enjoy a good challenge! Anyway, this was my entry for week 1's assignment which was layering:



This week's assignment is mixing patterned paper. Mixing papers is not my thing. I usually stick with the whole line. Anyway, my submission is in the Bad Girls' gallery if you'd like to check it out.

What to scrap next? I have a crop retreat at the end of this month. Woo Hoo! I seriously need to start sorting and packing. The good thing about this one is it's close to home sooooo, I can always go home for something forgotten.

Do you Netflix? I just love the instant movie queue they have. I've watched so many on my pc lately. Les Miserables with Liam Neeson, Vanity Fair with Reese Witherspoon and Much Ado About Nothing with Emma Thompson are really good. Over the weekend, we watched The Bucket List. That was pretty good, too. With the kids gone, I have so much free time in the evenings (not complaining anymore - free time is a good thing).

New season, new TV shows. Tonight is The Biggest Loser and I think, House. I have to check. I'm not very good at remembering what is on when. Ha! Ha! But last night, I was watching a movie on the Disney Channel. Kayla called and was like "Grandma" with total exasperation. Oh, well, after years of flipping between Nick and Disney, it's hard to kick the habit.

Okay, I've rambled enough. I'm going out to photograph signs of fall. Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. Goodmorning Trish. How are you? Ben is a great painter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO's, congrats on making it to the next round!

    Lovin' those LO, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I am. It makes a lot of cold today and is I still honeymooning with my Helen.

    ReplyDelete