Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It's Only Wednesday and a Shout.

I have to keep telling myself it's only Wednesday. I've already logged in too many hours here in the office over the past two days, it feels like it should be Thursday or Friday. But tonight we get Ben and I wouldn't want to miss that.

I have a shout for Suzanne who made the Simply Obsessed Design Team. WTG!!!!!!!

It's lovely here again today, a little sprinkling but it should reach 73 out there. (Sigh) Of course, the temps are dropping and we have a filled weekend of outdoor activities. Well, except for Saturday morning, that's the Church Rummage Sale. We will be in line before 8:30 a.m. shivering, I'm sure (this is Kayla's most favorite shopping event of the year), the doors don't open til' 9:00. We've gotten some pretty good bargains in the past years. I can't wait to see what this sale yields. Then we are off to Zoo Boo in the afternoon. Sunday is a visit to the pumpkin farm. I have to get the current photos uploaded and put in fresh batteries. All these events will be Brendan's first.



But today - work. Happy Wednesday!

1 comment: