Friday, October 17, 2008

To Clean or Not to Clean

I follow and totally love the Flylady's routine of cleaning. Her routine keeps my house clean and me sane and fairly organized. If you haven't tried it, check it out here. I do not know how I would keep this huge house clean without her routines and Kelly's missions.

This was Ben last Saturday. The weather was so glorious we ate lunch on the porch.



That may not be happening this weekend. It's ALOT cooler here today. Downright fall weather. Well, it is the middle of October. But I am still not ready for winter coats and gloves. Or putting the furnace on. Jeez, the bill is bad enough without turning it back on. I am going to have to invest in some electric heaters.

Busy weekend. Tonight grocery shopping. Hate it! Tomorrow - the rummage sale, the Zoo and Sunday, the pumpkin farm. Kayla is staying the weekend - I am so looking forward to that. And I want to work on a scrappy present for Amanda and some cute Halloween decorations with Kayla. The weekend is going to fly by. I know it.

I hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment