Friday, October 24, 2008

The Weekend and a Giveway

Hooray! It's Friday! If you love tea, or know someone who does, hop on over to Making a House a Home to enter a to win an Adagio Tea Starter Set. How cool is that?

This weekend is going to rather busy, and fun! Tonight, Ben and I are going to make frosted brownies for the Halloween party at Kayla's new house tomorrow. During this weekend, I hope to catch up on housework and get the dining room set up.

This week, my parents signed the Deed and then I signed the Deed and now it just needs recorded. And then I will be an official homeowner. Yippee!

Kayla got a cell phone. She called me twice yesterday and once so far today. She is so happy!

Brendan is getting his top front teeth while Cammi lost a few more.

My internet is still not working well. Hopefully the cable guys were at the house today and found the problem. It's always something!

Anyway, I hope you have a fun-filled weekend!!



The crew at Zoo Boo.

2 comments:

  1. I'm very happy for your new house. Big changes! I like your autom theme in your blog.
    my new email is:
    italodisco71@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like lots of good news for you, congrats on the new home.

    ReplyDelete