Monday, October 6, 2008

What a fabulous weekend!! Really! Cath and Kayla picked me up from work on Friday and we had dinner at Panera's. Stopped at Michael's, got some goodies from their dollar bins, and Kayla bought a rag doll to dress up. On Saturday, Mom came over and we cleaned out the first floor room - new living room! Later Kayla and I boarded a bus and went downtown to join in the celebration of Pittsburgh's 250th birthday. We had a wonderful time!


The Fort Pitt Blockhouse


Pumpkin Ice Cream - MMMMMMMMMM Good!


Eating our Self-Decorated Smiley Face Cookies


The Fireworks!

The Fireworks were awesome! They went off on each side of us, behind us, in front of us. They were gorgeous and went on for 30 minutes. I am SO GLAD Kayla talked me into going - it was a night full of good things.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a GREAT day with lots of fun...Pumpkin ice cream, my favorite! YUM!

    ReplyDelete