Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Did you Rock Your Vote?

I didn't . . . yet. The line was LOOOONNNNGGGG, so I'll have to catch it after work. It is another beautiful day here in Pittsburgh. We are so lucky . . . for now. Though I am so not for this Daylight Savings Time. Really. Aren't the loonies sleeping early in the morning? I think so. Don't they prowl more in the evening after they've had adequate sleep? I think so. I left work yesterday at 5:30 p.m. in total darkness. That was not too cool. Alright. I'll get over it.

This is Ben (in the corner) being terrorized by Brendan. Yeah, Ben just doesn't 'get' the little guy. He's not too crazy about him. But Brendan LIKES Ben.



Brendan LIKES Jade, too. Can't say that Jade feels the same way. The little guy comes off too aggressive. But he's so darn cute!



Ahhh, well. Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

  1. I Voted!!!!

    Such cute pictures and I am with you I hate it being dark so early, ugh!

    ReplyDelete