Thursday, November 6, 2008

So, I said . . .

"Ben, we are going to have a birthday party for you." (Ben will be 4 this month) I said do you want to invite Kayla? Yes! Cammi? Yes! Brendan? NO! Then he decided that he wanted no girls, just boys. Ooookkaaay. Brendan is your only male cousin, Ben. The girls are back on the invite list. That was easy.

Who me? (The look of innocence)



I've been planning out Thanksgiving - the guests, the food, the centerpiece. Every year, it seems I need to go out and buy new glassware and this year is no exception.

It's beautiful here in Pittsburgh. Blue skies and upper 60 degree temps. I hope to have Ben and Kayla this weekend, though I don't know what we will be doing. Probably cleaning out the downstairs kitchen to use as storage for the remaining items Amanda has yet to pick up.

Well, I'm on phones. Have a lovely Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. It has been unusually beautiful this week in the 'Burg...but I think that's all coming to an end. Have you cropped at the private home in West View yet? Sounds really great-every Friday night, $20 includes a home-cooked dinner. We all have to get together and have fun. Have a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete