Thursday, February 26, 2009

She's Still Smiling

She is. Even battling a severe case of tonsillitis. And I mean severe! The infection was so bad, her face was so swollen and she didn't sound like herself for weeks. But an endless supply of Popsicles kept a smile on her face.



After 30 days of medication, the tonsils were taken out yesterday morning. Kayla is home now recuperating. And then Ben had strep. Most of January and February was spent taking care of the little ones.

But I was able to fit in a 48 hour crop at the end of January and it felt good to get back into the swing of things. I will be uploading some of those layouts later. I am most looking forward to our annual crop in Columbiana, Ohio. This year it will be at the end of March. I have decided to be organized this time around and have cut the papers and sketched the layouts for (so far) 19 double page layouts. Although I have tons of Bazzill cardstock left, I only have about, maybe, without counting holiday themes, a dozen patterned papers left to cut. I plan on finishing up two books on that weekend. Our 2007 trip to Ligonier and to North Carolina. Seriously.

I'm not finished rambling, but I've got some work to do. I'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment