Tuesday, March 3, 2009

On the 3rd day

Not much today. Jayme and I ended up not going to Cioppino's, the wind was wicked and, for me, it was too far to walk in the bitter cold. We had dinner at McCormick & Schmitt instead. Jayme had the scallops and I had tilapia. It was very good.
It was 7 degrees when I left for work this morning. Brrrrr. Talked to Kayla today. Her voice is so little since she's had her tonsils out (she can be LOUD). She wants to go back to school but her throat is rather sore. She is hoping to go back Thursday. A little ahead of schedule, but if she can do it, then that would be good as this report period is coming to an end.
I finally made a doc's appointment for the headaches. I'm sure my thyroid meds just need adjusted and everything will be back to normal.
Watched American Idol this evening. I like so many of them. It will be interesting to see who the wild cards are.
Well, it's slumber city here. Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment