Tuesday, April 7, 2009

And the Weather Forecast for Today is. . .

. . . COLD and SNOWFALL.



This is a photo of the street I live on which I snapped this morning on my way to the bus stop.

On my April To-Do List, is sew each granddaughter a sundress. I will be using this fabric:



and this (but not together):



Another To-Do List item was to begin scanning the 24 layouts I scrapped in March. I have begun. I am so into 2 page layouts lately. Below are page 1 and 2 of photos taken at Ocracoke Island, Outer Banks, NC. The pirate Blackbeard was captured near Ocracoke by Lt. Robert Maynard of the British Navy. This island has Pirate history and that appealed to all of us. So of course we had to eat at the Jolly Roger Pub and Marina.



The second page, but it did not scan well.

No comments:

Post a Comment