Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Day Late

Yesterday was Administrative Day and this is what I received. A lovely basket from the Firm. Gift cards to my two favorite spots and inside the box is a pie crust, a pie filling mix and a bright, red, silicone spatula (great idea for future gift giving!). I also went to lunch at Eleven - YUM! and the card is a musical card which plays "Unbelievable". I love the card!!! Last year's played "Pressure". Christine finds the best cards! Thank you Christine and Jim and the Firm!


Amidst all the pine needles, the tulips are beginning to bloom.



We are expecting a gorgeous weekend with temps in the high 80's. WooHoo! I will have Ben and Kayla all weekend and we plan to participate in the "Clean the Parks" program on Saturday morning.

I have so much to do this evening, I hate to wish my life away, but I am looking forward to getting home and getting started on my list of things to do.

Hope your day is sunny and bright!

No comments:

Post a Comment