Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A Work in Progress

Kayla's sundress. All it needs now are straps. I'll be adding those tonight.



If you are looking for a fun on-line crop this weekend, stop over at Live, Imagine, Create. A few challenges have been posted. The Bingo word list is up (you have til tomorrow night) and the Board itself is bright, pretty and full of fabulous and inspiring info. I hope to see you there!

I read a fabulous article in the June 09 issue (already?) of "How" about how 5 designers and artists have committed to making art everyday. This article was just what I needed to put into motion a plan to create just a little each day. I have a bad habit of focusing on the whole, the "forest" rather than the "trees", which can be overwhelming and is so not good for my procrastinating tendencies. Which is what I am doing right now. Procrastinating. Alright, back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment