Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Yes, I really did scrap

I did and here are a few more of the results. The photos are from our NC trip. These were taken of the museum down on Ocracoke Island. It is run by the Ocracoke Preservation Society and is situated in the century-old David Williams House. The house was built around the year 1900. What was fascinating for me was the furnishings. The kitchen was delightful, with its hand pump at the sink and that fabulous stove. I do not know why they are scanning so dark, I think that machine needs an adjustment.



CS: Bazzill Basics; PP: My Mind's Eye Sunshine line



Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; PP: Daisy D's

1 comment:

  1. Hi Trish! I just found your blog through Joyce!! Just LOVE these layouts! They turned out beautiful - just like all your others! Congrats on the 6th grandchild - I sure hope everything goes fine - you will be in my thoughts and prayers!
    Take care my dear!
    xoxoxo,
    ~Bethanie

    ReplyDelete