Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Brainstorming

So, I signed up for Simply Obsessed's Got Talent Crop and the first challenge was posted yesterday. It said ALTER something. Did I read that right??? ALTER??? OMGosh! Altering is so not for me. It's not. So I thought and thought (had a real brainstorming session - it hurt) AND like a light bulb - flash! - I came up with an idea. An idea I liked and will use the end result (if I can pull it off). I've made a list and need to stop at the store on the way home for a few items. I so hope to have it done this evening for uploading tomorrow. I know, I know, there go those good intentions again.

Summer weather is hitting Pittsburgh for this upcoming three (3) III day weekend!! It will be in the 80's!!!! Time to hose off the porch, put out the cushions and make a pitcher of ice tea. The girls (me, Mom, sis, daughter and niece) will be transplanting flowers from flats to pots for decorating our porches. It's something my Mom does for us each year, but she is m-a-k-i-n-g us do it with her this time around. So, we are getting a bucket of chicken and other picnic fair and spending the day together.

Okay, so it's only Wednesday. Shucks! I thought it was Thursday. Dagnabit! No, I'm not wishing my time away, just the work hours. I have a doc's appointment Friday afternoon so I'm comping some time for that. I did something to my leg, can't imagine what, it's not like I exercise or move around too much.

Ben is with us tonight. I'll have to get into Lois Lane mode. Lois to his Batman. I know, I know, he just doesn't get the whole Lois is Superman's girlfriend thing. I prefer Poison Ivy - knock em' out with one kiss, but he isn't in to the whole smoochy thing.


My Ben.

Well, it's lunch time. Think I'll mosey on over to Bruegger's. They have a Tarragon Chicken Salad that is YUMMY!!! Have a wild and wonderful Wednesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment