Friday, May 1, 2009

It's May, already?

There's like 38 minutes left of May 1 and I am just sitting down to post. I was so busy at the office today, I didn't get a chance to stop here. This morning was trash pick up so I hurriedly cleaned out the fridge before I left for work and have yet to go grocery shopping, so I told Jayme to meet me in Squirrel Hill and we'd get dinner. Which we did. At a new little Mexican place. (We are eating our way through Squirrel Hill; have many more restaurants yet to try). I think the name of the place was Cozumel - no that's not how it was spelled, hmmmm. Anyway, Kayla will love it. I'll take here there the next time she stays over.

So, I usually post my monthly To-Do list the first of each month, but I am still working on May's (I have so much left over from April. . . and March. This month will be different. Does that sound convincing? No, really it will be. Aw, heck, I'm going to bed. See you tomorrow A.M. for a fun filled NSD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment