Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Popping in for a Few

AWFULLY busy here today. Too much redo work. Anyway, on my way to the office I snapped a photo of some very pretty flowers I have been passing each day. A little bit of Holland here in Pittsburgh.



Isn't that just lovely!

I am in the market for a new camera. Seriously, looking at a Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ5S. I am slowly working my way up the camera chain. I'm not ready for anything too fancy, but. . . then there is the Olympus Stylus Water 550WP. This one is water-proof and takes photos underwater. That's way cool. And then there is the Canon Powershot SD 960. Decisions, decisions.

Have you shopped QVC or HSN? I'm not a fanatic (like, um, Dad) by any means, but I have bought a fabulous Singer sewing machine from HSN and from QVC, I bought Kayla a Toshiba laptop and for Ben, a Playstation 2. Being able to make payments just enables me to buy better quality merchandise. (It helps the monthly budget, too.)

Speaking of budgets, I have to fire off a fax to the tax man (you are wrong, AGAIN!), oh, and the car insurance guy (crack in windshield) and the Department of Transportation (where is my license, oh, and yeah, the check's in the mail).

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment