Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Full Plate

Ben came to the office with me last Thursday. We walked through PPG Square which he loved!







My step-Grandmother (Aunt Lillian) passed away last night. She has been with our family FOREVER! We spent all holidays with her and when we were young, she and Pap would rent a cottage at Presque Isle and take us with them for a week. She made the best homemade noodles and every Christmas dinner was a feast. She will be missed. She will be laid out tomorrow.

Tomorrow is also Kayla's 11th birthday. We will be heading out to Chicago at 11:59 p.m. on the 29 Capitol Limited. Choo! Choo!

I picked up the lovely 4 liter jug today for the prep work before Tuesday's procedure. What fun!

I have, truly have, been working on layouts for SO's month long crop. One is sketched, one is still in the works, and one is finished. I won't be able to get them uploaded before the contest ends, but the inspiration from the challenges has been awe-inspiring. I am back in a scrapping groove.

The Arts Festival kicked off this past weekend. I hope to get to it sometime before it ends. We have the perk of getting to hear the afternoon concerts as the music drifts upwards.

Kayla's last day of school was Monday. I'll be taking off some Mondays so we can have long weekends together.

Well, I expected to be in the office tomorrow, but since I'll be at the funeral home, I have TONS to do here at the office.

Have a great day; have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment