Monday, July 13, 2009

Behind Again

I am behind in blogging . . . Again! So much going on. We have a gas leak and now that needs replaced, but it doesn't look like that is going to happen until after July 20th. Still no hot water. But everyone is adapting and my family has been wonderful in supporting us. Also, the pool has been one the best investments in a long time. Every weekend is a pool party with lots of family, good food, togetherness. And I have taken tons of photos and have even gotten back to scrapping and actually finishing the projects. This is only one. I still haven't gotten the hang of the new scanner, so I took photos. Sorry for the glare.



Strike A Pose: Cardstock and Glitter Brad: Bazzill Basics; PP: Pink Paislee; Letters: Doodlebug Doodlebug Sugar Coated Chipboard, Flower: Prima, Lace - Misc. (Shopping for School Clothes, 2008)

No comments:

Post a Comment