Friday, October 23, 2009

Update

My sister is still in the hospital. Maybe she can come home Monday. She will be put on Oxycontin. In three weeks, she will have her first appointment with the oncologist. We are still waiting for the results of the liver biopsy. The spots on her lungs are minute (so far).

Jacob is home and hopefully gaining weight. Brendan, wow! that child has ENERGY!

Ben is with us this weekend. We will pick up Kayla and take the two of them to Funfest for Bobby and Logan's birthday party. Sunday will be a Halloween party at the Church behind us. I've been wanting to check that one out, so this will be good. I also need to decorate the house. And call Joey to remind him to bring the girls next Saturday for a little party at our house.

Jayme's double hernia operation is Tuesday, October 27th. I'll take the day off to get him to the hospital and home again.

I need to update my Christmas Gift List. And clean the house. Lots of laundry. Last night was bowling and we finally won a game, tied the second and lost the third by two lousy pins. BUT, my average is 118 and I bowled way over each game. That's good.

Jim is out today and that makes Friday a little more stress free. Julie and I are working on a closing binder. I'd really like to get it out the door today.

I need paid in the worst way.

Bobby drove me into the office. That was so cool. The leaking pop bottle in my bag was not. I have it all over my pants, ruined Toni's book which I will definitely replace. Hopefully my camera is okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment