Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Rescue Me

Ahhh, Rescue Me.  It is on tonight.  This show is absolutely one of my favorites.  I also enjoy Project Runway.  Mad Men I watch mostly for the clothes and decor.  Oh, and Drop Dead Diva, I like that show, too.  That pretty much sums it up except for my most guiltiest pleasure and that's the MTV Road Rules/Real World challenges.  Okay, on to today's outfit.  This is an oldie but goodie.  Well, maybe three years old, but that's the beauty of shopping at DB.  Quality clothes that last for seasons and for me, are often in style. I am giving two views, one to see the whole outfit, the other to show the cute buckle, well, I attempted to show the buckle but it's a little dark.  Sadly, the ladies' room has the best lighting, as well as the full length mirror.


On to other things.  It is gorgeous outside today.  Blue skies, 81 degrees.  I just love it!!! I did leave the office to take a walk and I did go tanning at my favorite salon.  Friday, I am having a Brazilian Straightening Treatment done.  I can't wait to see the results!!!  I found some before/after pics at this site. I'll post my own before/afters next Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment