Monday, July 26, 2010

Weekend Recap

First, the weekend was wonderful! It was.  I started off Saturday by going to the gym and walking 6 miles on the treadmill.  It was a very hot day, so I spent most of my time indoors in front of a fan catching up with Top Chef, one of my favorites.  I also began spray painting a few of my white wicker pieces a glossy black which I will photograph and upload at a later date.  My bedroom has been painted white.  I will begin getting the floor ready for Rob to paint a shiny black.  Mom came in Saturday night and we had a nice chat.

Sunday, Mom, Melissa and I rode out to IKEA. I bought a vase and black sand, and black sheets and will be going back for a ceiling fixture and lamps. The remainder of the items purchased are below.  Later that day I drove out to Braddock Field to watch the boys' softball game.  They won! 14-13.  It was a good game!
Area rug
Duvet & shams
Mirror
Curtains
Got to have accent pillows
I




No comments:

Post a Comment